As of today (June 8, 2017), we have filled the position for the internship. Thanks so much to everyone who put time and effort into applying. We have all of your resumes and information saved and will reach out in the future if we have new openings!
Campfire & Co. is looking to hire a graphic design student for a paid internship! We promise to keep your coffee mug full and your design skills challenged if you will provide us with 10-15 hours per week of taking initiative, learning new things, and a passion for great design.
Internship duties to include (but not limited to):
- Creating project mock ups in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating graphic elements in Illustrator for clients
- Creating Pinterest boards and client presentations
- General support for graphic and marketing projects
- Taking direction and critique and refining work
- Communicating frequently via e-mail with project managers
- Using Trello to manage projects and tasks
- Must be a full or part-time student
- Major in graphic design or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to provide your own computer and transportation
How to apply:
If you're interested in applying, please send a resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to Christie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. At Campfire, we're a small and close-knit team of collaborators. It's important to us to find someone who's a great fit for our working style and our clients' need. Be specific in your cover letter and resume and tell us why you are the perfect intern to join us!