This position has been filled! Thanks so much to all of the talented applicants who reached out! It was a really tough decision and we appreciate your interest and effort so much.
Campfire & Co. is looking for a part-time graphic designer to join our team! This position would be perfect for a designer currently working freelance with a few years of experience under their belt. We can provide at least 10 hours of design work per week with a strong potential for those hours to increase over time.
DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Designing on-brand print and marketing collateral for various clients in Illustrator and InDesign
- Creating client presentations in Illustrator and InDesign
- Creating project mock ups in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Inspiration research, including creating Pinterest boards
- General support for graphic and marketing projects
- Taking direction and critique and refining work
- Communicating frequently via e-mail with project managers
- Using Trello to manage projects and tasks
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to provide your own computer and transportation
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in applying, please send a resume, short cover letter, and link to portfolio to Christie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. At Campfire, we're a small and close-knit team of collaborators. It's very important to us to find someone who's a great fit for our working style and our clients' needs. Be specific in your cover letter and let us know why you think you're a good fit for this position and our team!